Prospective parents and students: Come visit during our school day Friday, February 16th between 8:30am and 4:00pm to get a first-hand look at a school day at GCS.
The public schools are off school for the day, so it’s a perfect time for you to check out our school.
Discover the advantages of an education at GCS:
• Preschool – 12th Grade academics
that prepare your child for college
• A school culture that supports and nurtures
your family’s Christian faith
• Small class sizes – 15:1 student/teacher ratio
• NEW! Accepting preschool age students
that need help with potty training
• Enrichment Courses & Athletics
• Summer Care for ages 3 – 12