GCS offers a Christ-centered education of academic excellence enriched with classes in: physical education & basketball, art, Spanish, computers, spelling and speech competition and chess club. Daily prayers, weekly chapels, and year-round service are an important part of Galesburg Christian School. With loving teachers who see this not as their jobs, but as their ministry GCS provides a great foundation for its students' future growth.
The purpose of Galesburg Christian School is to train students spiritually, mentally and physically in an environment of educational excellence that will preserve and promote the standards and the faith taught in a Christ-centered home. Our goal is to prepare these students to take their places in the home, the church, the community, and their vocation or professions in a manner that they may grow in grace and in the knowledge of God through our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
Type of School: Private, non-denominational Christian
Community: Galesburg, IL; located between Peoria and Moline; 33,000 people
• Recognized by the Illinois State Department of Education
• Member of the Association of Christian Schools International
Click here to fill out the FAST financial aid application
Click here for Information about Financial Aid
• Preschool 3&4 Mornings 8:30-11:30
• Preschool 3&4 Afternoons 12:30-3:30
• Preschool 3&4 Full Day 8:30-3:30
• K4 - 5th 8:30 AM - 3:15 PM
• Grades 6th - 12th 8:00 - 3:00 PM
Curriculum: Language Arts, Math, Science, Social Studies, Bible
• Before school care is from 7:00 AM to 8:30 AM
• After school care is from 3:15 PM to 6:00 PM