Established in 1996, GCS is a well established educational institution dedicated to working together with the home and church, to provide a Christ-centered spiritual, academic, and physical foundation in a nurturing environment to produce citizens who will be a transforming influence in their world.
- Small class size (15:1 student to teacher ratios)
- Tried & tested curriculum
- Academically advanced
- Christian values and beliefs re-enforced
- Mission driven faculty & staff
- Evangelical philosophy (students and families don’t have to be Christian to be accepted)
- Nurturing environment
- Dual credits for HS students (optional)
- Service projects
- Bible verses memorized at all levels
- Public speaking taught from young age
A Christian education at an ASCI member school will help your child grow spiritually, academically, and culturally. In fact, the recent Cardus Education Survey & other education students show that ACSI schools better develop the whole child than any other type of school. Learn how today!
From the ACSI Website…
1. ACSI schools have the greatest emphasis on student development of moral character and personal virtue.
2. Christian school graduates are significantly more likely to pray and read Scripture both alone and with family.
3. ACSI schools have the highest belief in biblical accuracy in scientific and historical matters.
4. Christian school graduates are more likely to attend religious services and respect the authority of church leadership.
5. ACSI schools most often include these among their top priorities: for students to have a close, personal relationship with God and for students to develop a Christian worldview.
1. Since 1974 ACSI schools have scored significantly higher than the national norm in every grade level on a national achievement test.
2. ACSI school students read at least one grade level above the national averages as measured on a national achievement test.
3. ACSI schools average more required course credits in math, science, English, biblical studies, civics, social studies, art and music, and physical education than all other programs surveyed.
4. ACSI school graduates attend college at a significantly higher rate than the national average.
5. Christian school graduates are more likely to attend a religious university and obtain more years of higher education than their public school peers.
1. Christian school graduates donate significantly more money to their churches, religious causes, and other charitable causes overall.
2. A greater percentage of ACSI schools offer missions and social service trips both in the United States and Canada.
3. Christian school graduates give more of their time to volunteer in their congregations, on missions trips, and on relief/aid trips.
4. ACSI schools have greater student involvement in community service, politics, and fine arts than nonmember Protestant Christian schools.
5. Christian school graduates have a stronger sense of direction in their lives and are more confident in their ability to deal with life challenges than their peers.
Contact GCS at 309.343.8008 to schedule a tour, visit the classrooms, and meet with GCS Head of School, Robert Nutzhorn.