WHAT WE BELIEVE
– We believe the Bible is the only written Word of God. It is inspired by Him and is wholly trustworthy and authoritative.
– We believe in one God, eternally manifested and existent as Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
– We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His miracles, in His atoning death, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal future return to the earth in power and glory.
– We believe in the necessity of salvation through regeneration by the Holy Spirit because of man’s sinful nature inherited from Adam. We believe that man is justified only through God’s grace by personal repentance and faith in Jesus Christ and his shed blood.
– We believe in the resurrection of all persons – those who are saved unto the resurrection of life, and those who are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
– We believe in the spiritual unity of the believer in our Lord Jesus Christ.
– We believe in the indwelling of the Holy Spirit by whom the believer receives sanctification and the power to live a godly life.
Galesburg Christian School Association, Inc. is a board-run school. Board members are volunteers who are members of the Association; they are elected for three year terms by the Association. The Board makes all major decisions for the school and works closely with the Administrator.
Board meetings are held on the 4th Thursday of each month unless otherwise noted. Requests to add agenda items to the board meetings may be sent firstname.lastname@example.org or through the contact form on the right. The deadline for agenda items to be added is one week before the meeting.
President – Pam Weech
Vice President – Cathy Ryner
Treasurer – Dan Summers
Secretary – Kim Busch
Member – Kristi Treat
Member – Nathan King
BEFORE & AFTER CARE
$3 per hour billed monthly (2015-16 school year)
All of your students care needs can be met in the same building throughout the day. Rather than dropping off your student with a friend or family member you can bring them straight to school! In addition to that, Monday-Thursday students work on their homework after school before playing & doing other activities. A teacher is available during this time to assist students with their work.
AM drop off is available as early as 7:00am.
No charges are made after 7:45am.
Parents must walk their children in & sign in.
PM pick up is as late as 6:00pm.
No charges are made until 3:45pm.
Parents must sign their children out.
Snow Days/Early Out:
If we have a half day or early out there is no After Care.
If there is a Snow Day there is no Before or After Care.
If there is no school, there is no Before or After Care.